Under the guidance and supervision of the VP for Operations under Admin Department, the Administrative and Finance Assistant provides support to the team of office operations performing a variety of standard administrative and financial processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Administrative Assistant promotes a client, quality and results-oriented approach and works in close collaboration with the Operations, Finance, HR, Service and Management. This is a role that interacts with several departments internally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support to effective and efficient functioning of the Admin and implements operational strategies
- Supports to administrative office assets management and inventory.
- Maintenance of records on assets management, preparation of reports.
- Maintenance of files and records relevant to office maintenance
- Provision of support to maintenance of common premises and common services
- Monitor, update and safekeep files of company assets like company vehicles, permits and services..
- Arrangements of travel and hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations, processing requests for visas, identity cards and other documents.
- Maintenance of the filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials
- Prepares and communicate all previous day banking activity
- Perform treasury functions like physical cash counting activities
- Check, inspect, document and verify daily cash transactions; reconcile bank deposits and bank payments
- Inspect, investigate and resolve discrepancies in cash transactions
- Maintain and manage all financial records, registers, logs and spreadsheets
- Managing records and receipts in liquidations
- Perform routine calculations to produce analysis and reports as requested by the VP for Operations
- Reconciling daily, monthly and annual transactions
- Prepares balance sheets
- Create, Send and follow up on invoices
- Being a key point of contract for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supports the bookkeeper, Accountant and Executives with projects and tasks are required
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost reductions
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance-General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.