Under the direction of the Vice-President reporting to the Executive. Provides secretarial and administrative support in particular to the Vice-President; performing a variety of administrative, research, coordinating and logistical services in support of the operation of the Team.
As an assistant vice president, one of your core responsibilities is supervising employees. Assistant may be required to conduct performance reviews, in which you will submit and discuss with your supervisor. You will need to work with the heads of various company departments to ensure that they are working well together, and be prepared to help resolve any problems that may arise with the staff and ensures that those quotas are met.
As a part of your role in assisting the vice president, you need to be proficient in a variety of business development roles. One of the business responsibilities you may have is formulating and implementing strategies and policies with various department heads. You may also be responsible for working with finance employees to develop a budget, and finding ways to make the company more economical in order to get more use out of that budget.
Providing extensive support, sales and project coordination for the Vice President of Operations.
- Help Prioritize Pending Proactive Projects
- Manage Expenses
- Manage All Conference Travel and Logistics
- Schedule Interdepartmental Meetings
- Project Coordination duties for any projects VP is involved in.
- Working with VP on Proactive Sales appointments, presentations, account clean up.
- Project Management system as needed.
- Represents the VP by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company meetings and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the VP.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree with 5-7 years of experience Executive Assistant position
- Additional qualifications as Personal Assistant or Secretary is a plus
- Required language(s): English, Filipino (other language) is an advantage.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experiencein the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & UP Experienced Employee specialized in Assisting Executive.